The PANAV company was established in 1896 in Senice na Hané. At that time, the first production facilities were built on the site of today's joint-stock company, which replaced the original workshop of the factory's founder Leopold Kašpar from 1894. The main production at that time consisted of mill and agricultural machinery. During the global economic crisis, the company fell into sales difficulties and was forced to suspend production in the pre-war years.
In 1942, the factory was bought by the company Foglar v.o.s., which, after necessary repairs of the buildings, started the production of towing cars and thus established a tradition which is being fulfilled to this day. In 1948, the company was nationalized and incorporated into the national company Karosa. In 1990, the company PANAV Senice na Hané was founded and transferred to a joint-stock company the following year. The privatization of the company was completed in 1994.
Since 1996, the complex has been continuously reconstructed and the company has achieved financial stability. In 2011, AML Holding, a.s. (inc.) became the owner of the company. The primary goal is to maintain production under the logo of a traditional Czech brand and its modernization and promotion throughout Europe. The production program includes a wide range of road trailers and semi-trailers with a total weight of over 9 tons. The company is popular mainly among Central European customers. Sales offices exist in Slovakia, Poland, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Germany.
At present, PANAV is one of the largest manufacturers of trailers and semi-trailers in Stříci and Eastern Europe. The company not only has its own production facilities, but also development offices and therefore offers a full range of services - from project processing, prototype production to testing and actual implementation.